Works at Karrinyup have continued to progress well over the last month, with significant work underway to prepare for H&M’s new tenancy.
Further high-level details of works being carried on site this month are as follows:
- New sections of ceiling being installed outside of new H&M
- External façade works outside the new H&M box are nearing completion
- New skylights are being installed for a small section of new mall outside H&M
- Concrete for sections of the ground level fashion loop slab are being poured towards the north-east of site
- Level 1 slab for northern section of fashion loop is also underway
- Preparations are underway for construction for the roof to the new multi-deck car park
See the pace of construction in our time lapse footage from July, below.